- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location London
- Salary £30.00 to £33.00 per hr Umbrella Co
- Closes 6 Jan 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
A rare and exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to work in a vibrant Development Management team at one of London’s leading borough councils.
You will play a pivotal role managing a mixed caseload of complex medium to large scale major applications that will contribute to wider estate regeneration projects and town centre redevelopment schemes etc.
- Manage and process a caseload of mixed caseload of minor to small scale major applications consisting of residential led mixed use, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial / retail schemes, listed building consents and certificates of lawful development etc.
- Undertake pre-application meetings and duty planning
- Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with the discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters
- Draft detailed delegated reports
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with a proven track record processing planning applications that vary in size, scale and complexity.
You must have a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject with communication and report writing skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on 0207 318 5263 or email email@example.com.