- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location London (Central), London (Greater)
- Salary £40,000 – £45,000 + Bonus (Negotiable Upon Person)
- Closes 07 March 2018
- Sector Consultancy, Other Private sector, Property
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Permanent
Are you looking to make a step up on projects? Want to work for an award winning consultancy in the heart of London? An independent Planning consultancy with offices UK wide is looking to appoint a Senior Planner to work on a range of urban and mixed-use developments across the country. With projects focusing on London and the South East you will be working with a range of commercial developers, hosuebuilders and investors on a varied portfolio.
As a chartered Town Planner with 3 years experience, preferably in consultancy, you will have a strong understanding of the UK Planning system and have experience in submitting major applications. Daily responsibilities also include:
- Site Visits
- Leading meetings with clients, local authorities, external consultants and major stakeholders
- Time management to complete the project before the deadline and to budget
- Management and mentoring of junior colleagues to successful completion of the APC
The company are one of the leading pure planning consultancies in the UK and are looking to branch into new sectors as they grow further in 2018. They regularly service an array of clients and have been awarded for their work recently by the RTPI. They are based in Central London, have a fantastic office environment and regularly have company trips and rewards.
I am a specialist recruiter of Town Planning professionals and am constantly working on a number of roles. If this role doesn’t sound of interest but you are open to a conversation, please contact me (Antony) on 020 7318 5851 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.