- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Central London
- Salary £32.50 per hr PAYE or £41.00 per hr Umbrella Co
- Closes 6 Jan 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
You will play a key role managing a caseload of large scale major and strategic GLA referable applications primarily funded by PPA agreements. These will commonly include residential led mixed use, commercial, retail, change of use coupled with sizeable estate regeneration projects.
Furthermore you will have the opportunity to engage with leading developers, architects and consultants to progress major development projects through the planning process.
Key responsibilities include;
- Manage and process a caseload of large scale major and strategic applications consisting of residential led mixed use, community infrastructure, and commercial developments etc.
- Facilitate close liaison with major developers, architects and external consultants through paid pre-application meetings.
- Negotiate complex S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams encompassing Urban Designers, Conservation Officers, Transport Planners and regeneration professionals.
- Draft detailed delegated reports and present at committee
- Conduct member briefings, engage with regeneration teams and consult with local community groups
- Liaise and work closely with external bodies including the GLA and TFL etc.
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Senior or Principal Planner in Development Management with proven track record processing large scale major applications.
Applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills as well an aptitude for dealing with complex planning issues and applications.
For further details, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald & Company on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org