- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Oxfordshire
- Salary £30+ an hour
- Closes 10 Dec 2017
- Ref AAOX
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
There is an urgent requirement for a Planning Officer to assist with a recent influx of applications in one of Oxfordshire’s largest Local Planning Authorities.
You will be responsible for processing a mixed caseload of minor applications including residential extensions, conversions, infill housing, new build schemes, change of use, mixed-use, householder, commercial, certificates of lawful development and listed building consents.
• Managing a caseload of minor planning applications within statutory timeframes
• Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects, and external consultants
• Duty planning
• Coordinate and attend site visits
• Prepare detailed committee reports
• Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions
• Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Control Officer in the UK or overseas.
You will have an aptitude for processing a mixed caseload of minor applications with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details please contact Alex Ashman at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5263 or email@example.com.