- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Cambridgeshire
- Salary £40-£50 per hr Umbrella Co
- Closes 28 Feb 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Principal Planner – Major Applications at an authority in beautiful Cambridge.
As part of this role you will lead on the managing a caseload of large scale major and strategic applications in a mixture of rural and semi-rural locations..
Key responsibilities include;
- Manage and process a caseload of large scale major and strategic applications.
- Facilitate close liaison with major developers, architects and external consultants through paid pre-application meetings.
- Negotiate complex S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports and present at committee.
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Senior or Principal Planner in Development Management who have acquired extensive experience processing large scale major applications in the UK planning system.
You also must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Emily Leed at Macdonald & Company on 020 3764 9261 or email email@example.com.