- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Lancashire
- Salary £30-33 ph (umbrella company)
- Closes 20 Dec 2017
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
One of London’s most prestigious borough councils urgently require a Planning Enforcement Officer to work in a progressive and proactive team.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse planning enforcement caseload encompassing residential breaches, unauthorised development, back log cases, unauthorised alteration to listed buildings, S215 untidy land, “Beds in Sheds”, HMO’s, and Breach of Condition etc.
• Investigating breaches planning legislation
• Managing and coordinating site visits
• Dealing with telephone inquiries from members of the public
• Drafting witness statements
• Manage Appeals
• Negotiating retrospective planning approval
• Liaison with development management teams and colleagues
• Draft and serve a variety of Enforcement notices that may include Enforcement, Breach of Condition and Stop etc
• Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Planning Enforcement Officer.
In addition you will have thorough knowledge of town planning legislation and enforcement procedures in conjunction with good verbal communication skills and the ability to defuse contentious situations.
If you would like more information please contact Jeremy Wright on 020 7 3185263 or email email@example.com