- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Oxfordshire
- Salary £30-33 ph (umbrella company)
- Closes 15 Jan 2017
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Planner to work in one of Oxfordshire’s historic and prestigious planning authorities for an initial 6 month period.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse caseload of Development Management applications encompassing mainly minor to medium with a potential for some major schemes.
Caseloads will commonly include complex commercial, mixed-use, residential, change of use and listed building consents that cover the following duties:
- Process development applications for a variety of use
- Coordinate and manage paid pre-application meetings with leading developers, architects, and external consultants
- Prepare evidence for informal hearings and public inquiry
- Negotiate the discharge of conditions and approval of detail
- Arrange and attend site visits
- Consult with key stakeholders and the community about proposed schemes in the borough
- Produce detailed committee reports
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Senior Planner in Development Management with proven track record processing applications in the UK.
You will also have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills.
For further information, please feel free to contact Alex Ashman at Macdonald and Company by email email@example.com or direct line 020 7318 5864.