- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Bedfordshire
- Salary up to £30,785 per annum
- Ref TZ
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Permanent
Would you like to work for an authority that is forward thinking, ambitious and has it eyes set on major transformation? Look no further!!
I have the pleasure of working with a local Authority based in Bedfordshire that is currently seeking to recruit x3 Planning Officer to join their busy development management team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing a caseload of minor to medium applications encompassing residential extensions, change of use, mixed use, prior approval, commercial advertisements and listed building consents.
- Managing a caseload of minor to medium planning applications within statutory time frames
- provide pre-application advice
- Conduct duty planning
- Coordinate and attend site visits
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- A remuneration package of up to £30,785 per annum
- Additional benefits include local government pension with generous employer contribution,
- Flexible working arrangements,
- Generous holiday entitlement,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Half price season ticket for Thameslink train line as well as discounted shopping including gym membership and Vauxhall cars.
- A relocation package of up to £8,500 is available subject to criteria.
- An enthusiastic and commercially minded team
- Additional training and support in order to ensure you continue to develop
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a Development Control Officer at a local authority.
In addition you will have thorough knowledge of town planning legislation and procedures in conjunction with good verbal communication and written skills.
For further information please contact Tzenat Abraham at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5877 or email email@example.com