- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Lincolnshire
- Salary £40-£42 per hour Umbrella Company
- Closes 01 Apr 2018
- Sector Central Government, Local Authority
- Hours Part Time
- Contract Type Contract
I am currently working with a client in the Lincolnshire area who is looking for a Senior Planner on a part time basis (3 days a week) for a period of 3 months with a view to extend. This role is extremely likely to be extended and go on for a long time due to the amount of work coming through.
- Manage and process a caseload of mixed caseload of minor to major applications consisting of residential led mixed use, tall buildings, community infrastructure, and commercial developments etc.
- Facilitate close liaison with developers, architects and external consultants
- Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with a proven track record of processing a range of planning applications.
In addition you must have a degree in Town & Country Planning or affiliated subject with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Emily Leed at Macdonald and Company on 020 3764 9261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .