- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location London
- Salary £27.00 to £30.00 per hr Umbrella Co
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
- Closes 6 Jan 2018
You will play a pivotal role managing a mixed caseload minor, complex medium and small scale major applications located in picturesque conservation areas to new brownfield sites.
• Manage and process a caseload of mixed caseload of minor to small scale major applications consisting of residential led mixed use, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial / retail schemes, listed building consents and certificates of lawful development etc.
• Conduct site visits
• Undertake pre-application meetings and duty planning
• Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
• Draft detailed delegated reports
• Duty Planning
• Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with a proven track record of processing a variety of planning applications in complexity, size and scale.
In addition you must have a degree in Town & Country Planning or affiliated subject with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5263 or email email@example.com .