- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Lincolnshire
- Salary £38-£44 per hour Umbrella Company (depend on experience)
- Closes 6 Jan 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Planning Officer has arisen in a thriving local authority in Lincolnshire.
This role is for 4 months initially with a view to extend.
My client will offer flexible working (compressed hours and home working)
- You will be managing, processing and determining a varied case-load of development control applications from minors to majors.
- The council work on a diverse variety of planning applications typically including schemes for strategic residential developments; retail and commercial floorspace applications; renewable energy developments; agricultural and rural applications and countryside dwellings.
- Alongside this, you will be responsible for coordinating and conducting site inspections, preparing and providing planning advice to applicants and members of the public, preparing planning reports, and negotiating on planning obligations.
Successful candidates will be degree educated in a relevant discipline (Town & Country planning), with demonstrable experience of minor – major applications from within a UK local authority.
For more information please call Emily Leed on 020 3764 9261 or alternatively please send across your details and I will be in touch.