- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location London [Greater]
- Salary £18.00 ph Ltd / Umbrella Company
- Closes 18 May 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
One of London’s most progressive borough councils urgently require CIL Administrator to contribute to the delivery of major regeneration and growth projects through successfully securing CIL Contributions.
You will play a pivotal role conducting the following duties;
- Calculating levies, collecting payments and issuing Liability Notices when required.
- Measure plans,
- Liaise with applicants and planning officers regarding development management cases in conjunction with issuing statutory correspondence.
- Update document management, none domestic rate registers and planning application systems to accurately record CIL information and log notices.
- Utilise analytical and organisational skills to monitor commencement notices, payable surcharges and supply CIL liability information for Land Charges
- Provide professional advice on CIL related matters and legislative requirements.
Successful candidates will have a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject with practical experience as a CIL Administrator or Planning Assistant / Technician.
Alternatively we would also welcome applications from non-town planning professionals who have good administrative skills who have worked in an administrative capacity supporting planning teams in the public sector?
Furthermore you will have an awareness of CIL legislation with good attention to detail, report writing, communication and analytical skills.
For further information, please contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.