- Recruiter Macdonald & Company
- Location Central London
- Salary £37.66 per hr Umbrella Co or £30.00 per hr PAYE
- Closes 18 May 2018
- Sector Local Authority
- Hours Full Time
- Contract Type Contract
A Senior Planner is urgently required by a prestigious London Borough Council at the forefront of delivering cutting edge development in the capital.
You will play a pivotal role managing a mixed caseload minor to highly complex medium applications across diverse districts including vibrant residential and commercial areas.
- Manage and process a caseload of mixed caseload of minor to complex medium applications consisting of residential led mixed use, new build flats, single dwellings, commercial / retail schemes, listed building consents, Infill Housing, certificates of lawful development and community infrastructure etc.
- Conduct site visits
- Undertake pre-application meetings and duty planning
- Negotiate S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports
- Duty Planning
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Attend consultation events
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience in Development Management with a proven track record of processing a variety of planning applications in urban areas.
In addition you must have a degree in Town & Country Planning or affiliated subject with good communication and report writing skills.
For further details, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright at Macdonald and Company on 0207 318 5263 or email email@example.com